I know I only have about 2-3 readers on here, but I figured I'd let you know that I am definitely alive and well! Happy 2012, friends! I rounded off the year by spending 20 days in Texas with my family and friends. It was a much needed break from NYC, but by the end I was literally jumping up and down to come back home to New York City. A year and a half ago I would have never thought that I'd be so eager to come back here, but I can say that it truly does feel like my new home, for now, and for however long the Lord wants me to live here. I love my apartment and my roommates, and every day when I walk out of my apartment I am just so happy. I'm really excited for this coming year. Last year was good, but it had it's true challenges. I was really ready for 2012 to be here.
A few things I'm looking forward to:
1. Welcoming Baby Fairley to the world in February! Yay Candace and Freeman :)
2. Welcoming Little R to Austin Texas this Spring sometime (praying so!) Hooray Mandy and Leighton!
3. Running 13.1 miles through the streets of DC with Jaclyn and Morgan!
4. Many more foodie adventures with my new friend, Lauren, who writes a FANTASTIC blog at: http://here2eat.blogspot.com/
5. Running 13.1 miles for FREE in Central Park for the More/Fitness Half Marathon in April. I won it via twitter. I really LOVE social media.
6. Seeing two of my high school friends say 'I Do' in June in Texas. I'm in the wedding and I'm already really looking forward to that weekend so much. It's going to be epic.
7. RUNNING THE NEW YORK CITY MARATHON WITH TEAM WORLD VISION. 26.2 miles. Boom.
Of course there are others, but for now that's most important. Life is good and the Lord is great.
Over and out.