Monday, January 14, 2008

Such is life...

I'm not sure if a single soul will ever read this, but here's goes nothing.

I've been alive for a little over 24 years, I've graduated from the best college (haha) in the country, the University of Texas at Austin. I've been a lot of places, and seen a lot of things, A LOT. Life has been good thus far.

In all those things, the one thing that I've learned is that God is good, and God is faithful, always and forever. Through all the knowledge that I've come across, and all the formal "education" I've had, that's the only thing that I know without a doubt to be good, and to be true. God has showed me his faithfulness of the years of my life, but in particular the past five and half where I've been walking with Him as faithful as a I could. There were times where I felt on fire, and there were times that I felt like I was dead (in a non morbid way), there were times where I felt loved, and there were times when I didn't, there were times that I was strong, and there were times when I was weak, there were times when I was filled, and times where I was drier than a cactus in the Arizona desert. Through all of these times, the Lord continued to show me how good and sovereign He is, He was, and how He always will be.

The Lord has poured out an abundant amount of love, grace, and mercy into so many areas of my life. And what better way than to pour the same amount and more into the life of others around me. I've been blessed to know some good good people. Some in different seasons in my life that are over, and some that I know I'll be friends with forever, or so I hope. My love for people continues to grow as I continue to love the Lord. He's changed my heart in so many ways over the past five years, that when I look back on my life before I was walking with Him, I'm kind of uneasy about the person that I was before. Even though I wasn't walking with Him in those times, I felt the Holy Spirit in my life, and working on my heart. I felt Him close doors that needed to be closed in my life. I felt Him open doors and opportunities to bring me closer to Him. Nothing in life is a coincidence. Everything in life is perfectly planned in His will, and will carry out exactly how He sees it. Isn't that freakin sweet?

I could go on and on, but that's all for now. It's after 11pm, and I'm supposedly an "adult" now so I should probably go to bed so I can work for the man tomorrow! What does that even mean?

Godspeed.

Love.Faith.Hope

----
leticia ana
i john 3:18

2 comments:

Alexia & Jeffrey said...

i love it.

i love that you started a blog.

and i love what you wrote.

i'm glad we're friends :)

Unknown said...

hi xanga...i loved reading your blog...lots of truth in that thing...really...i enjoyed it! :)