Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Did you know that I am in love? I'm going to tell you about the man I'm in love with because let's face it, he's perfect for me. I'm in love with a man who's given me the ability to love (1 John 4:19). I'm in love with a man who knows the depths of my heart and who loves me the same. I'm in love with a man who encourages me to pursue pureness and holiness. He inspires me to be holy because he is. I'm in love with a man who teaches me how to have love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23). I'm in love with a man who pursues my heart in a way that is indescrible. I'm in love with a man who loves me even when I fail him. I'm in love with a man who loves me even when I don't spend time with him. I'm in love with a man that waits for me to come to him because he's always waiting for me without complaining. I'm in love with a man who always wants the best for me. I'm in love with a man who faught every struggle, desire, and want that I have but yet never sinned. (Hebrews 4:15). I'm in love with a man that is, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth. (Psalm 86:15). I'm in love with a man that pours out an abundant amount of mercy and grace into my life that I have never deserved. I'm in love with a man that will never leave me, and never forsake me. I'm in love with the man who makes my heart beat, who makes me humbly chase after Him every day. I'm with a man who demans my soul, my life, my all and I'm ok with that. I'm in love with a man that will reign in Glory forever. I'm in love with a man who's love is so amazing and so divine. I'm in love with man that I will spend eternity with. I'm in love with a King. I'm in love with the Prince of Peace. I'm in love with a man who suffered the greatest suffering of them all. I'm in love with a man who who died on a cross for me so that I could live!
I'm in love with a man... and his name is JESUS.

Today, examine your heart and remember Jesus. Remember that he's given you the ability to love in the first place and for that you should be forever greatful. Hosanna!

No comments: