Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I trust in Him.

You're my Healer

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

My Healer, You're my Healer

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

We sang this song this Sunday at the Austin Stone, and I can't get the lyrics out of my head. It's a beautiful song of truth. My prayer is that I would truly believe the lyrics, and truly believe that indeed nothing is impossible for my great God.

This week is nuts. I'm in the process of moving, and also looking for a place to live this fall. Prayers for that too! A great friend of mine is getting married this weekend and festivities for that begin on Friday. I'm so excited. The Lord has blessed me to know some wonderful people in my twenty four years of life.

"Draw near to God and he will draw near to you..." - James 4:8

Peace. LOVE. hope.

---
Leticia Ana <><

1 comment:

minda312 said...

i friggin love this song. we've been doing it for several months now at gateway and let me say again. I friggin LOVE this song.