Friday, April 23, 2010

Starbucks..... I love you but...


I also HATE you for keeping me awake until who knows when. I decided to turn my clock around when it was after midnight and I was still awake :( I got in bed at 9:30. So, being in bed for almost 3 hours and not being able to fall asleep made me a very unhappy camper. My body just didn't know what to do with all that caffeine. Mind you, I had Starbucks at 1pm, but I never really drink anything other than water and the coffee smelled SO good. (and it was!)

However, I prayed a lot in that time, and I also prayed that when my alarm went off at 5:45 this morning I would have the strength to get up, and get my workout in. When it did, I got up and was on my way.


So, starbucks, I love you, but for the time being if I go visit you I am only going to drink tea! I told Hope this morning to remind me NOT to drink coffee anymore, or at least not for the time being.

In other news, Camille is coming in town this weekend, and I'm so excited to see my dear friend! Love that girl.

AND on Sunday, I'm taking Christie, the girl that I mentor, to see IN THE HEIGHTS! I lovvvvvvve this show. I saw it in my beloved, NYC, last March with Jaclyn and it's awesome. Can't wait to see it here in Austin this weekend.

Happy Friday! :)

No comments: