Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rooms!

The only bad thing about being gone from The Empire State for 3 and half weeks was not getting to see my awesome ROOMS, Sara! Words on this little computer screen can't articulate how much of a blessing this girl is in my life. There is no one I'd rather be doing life with on a daily basis right now, as she is just so much fun! In a couple of months we are going to have the privilege to share a room! haha! Earlier on my blog I had mentioned that I'd only be living here until Sara's actual roommate, Janell, moved to NY. Well in December we both decided that me moving was a terrible idea and therefore decided to share a room! YAY!!!

Jesus knew exactly what He was doing when He made us friends. So thankful.

Reasons why she is awesome:
1. We are the SAME (yes i'm awesome too). We say the same things, like the same foods, finish each others sentences, etc. Sometimes it's a little scary/weird how alike we are.
2. She's from Texas and therefore shares my same love for the Great State. We both miss queso, good mexican food, and Tiff's treats!
3. She makes me LAUGH so much everyday!
4. She's a great cook, baker, etc. (This is both good and bad for me!)
5. She's selfless and serves others and me so well. (Remember that time she's going to share a room with me and give her own space just for me?)
6. She loves me really really well! (this is different than #5)
7. She knows me so well already and we've only been friends for a few months.
8. She's a GREAT source of accountability and offers encouragement and prayers, without hesitation. This sort of community is SO rare to find. Why am I so lucky? I'll never know...
9. She loves Jesus and it's so evident!
10. She's just such a great friend. Hands down.

Love you Rooms. Thanks for putting up with my craziness! :)

1 comment:

minda312 said...

awwwww yay!
2 things.
1.) you loooook SO smokin in your jeans, boots. geeeeez woman. control that hottness!

and

2.) love that you don't have to move!!!!