Saturday, February 26, 2011

The ABC game!

I read a ton of food/health/weightloss/healthy eating blogs and all of them seem to be playing the ABC Game. I thought I'd join! Enjoy knowing random facts about me :)

A. Age: 27. Really? How did I get to be in my late twenties? When did this happen? How can I make it stop?

B. Bed size: Full, but I'll soon be downgrading to a twin when I share a room, with Rooms!

C. Chore you hate: Putting away laundry. It's always been a pet peeve of mine. When I was younger (and also when I was in college) my mom washed/folded my clothes for me. Today I have a laundry lady (stop rolling your eyes) and she too washes and folds my clothes, but I just HATE putting them away! Don't judge.

D. Dogs: They are great. I miss my Colty Wolty!


E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast, and a prayer to get me through another CRAAZY day in NYC.

F. Favorite color: Burnt Orange, Red, and Purple... ok that was three. Sorry!

G. Gold or silver: Mostly silver, although I've been wearing a new ring that's gold and has the Lord's prayer on it. My silver rings are all too big for my fingers right now. Boo!

H. Height: 5’8

I. Instruments you play: Zero. I have zero musical talents.

J. Job title: Admissions Associate and Full Time Student. I have two titles. I'm not special.

K. Kids: They are cute. Do I want any? Not currently!

L. Live: New York! Duh. With one of the greatest gals I've ever met. Ever!


M. Mom’s name: Amelia.

N. Nicknames: Leti, Tish, and a million other names that people randomly make up for me.

O. Overnight hospital stays: One, as a child.

P. Pet peeve: People who don't call me back/email me back/ text message me back.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."- Buddy The Elf

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Youngest of 8. Yes, 8. 5 sister and 2 brothers. Love the fam!

T. Time you wake up: 8-9am, depending on the day. Yup, I get to sleep pretty late for being a 'adult'. What does that even mean?

U. Underwear: Umm.. what?

V. Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms and lima beans. Sickkkkk

W. What makes you run late: The stupid train. I HATE being late to places, so I always leave early but sometimes MTA likes to ruin my life.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth.

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm not much of a chef but I've been toying around with more recipes lately. This week I made a chicken pot pie and a peanut butter pie. Yes, it was a pie themed night. My roommate ate them with no complaints so I'll put those in the 'Win' column for now.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Elephant, Lion, zebra... why can't I just have one favorite? I dont know.


Happy Saturday, folks!

No comments: