Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stamp of Approval

It's been a while since I've done some stamps of approval (Melinda's recent post inspired me!)

Up first,

I'll admit- I was a little afraid of this cereal upon my purchase. Fiber twigs? Eww. But alas after eating it the past week I've started to LOVE it! It's perfect because it's cereal (my favorite) and it makes you super full. A big plus! One cup of this, one small banana, and a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond (silk) milk is 235 calories combined. Ummm hi awesome breakfast!

Up next is my newest (and by new I mean super new because I just had this for the first time tonight) is spaghetti squash! You just puncture it a few times and put it in a dish, bake for 1 hours, scoop out the seeds, then with a fork take out the spaghetti 'noodles'. I topped it with 1/2 cup of Organic spaghetti sauce and it was the BEST DINNER EVER! OMG. One cup of this stuff is like 45 calories. It's like your eating a big bowl of pasta without the carbs! WIN!
Last, but certainly not least, is my new favorite wine (don't worry Resiling I still like you too), Lambrusco! I had NEVER enjoyed any sort of Red wine until my Rooms introduced this goodness to me on my birthday. Needless to say we've polished off a few couple bottles since. Whoops :) I love our wine and chats at night. We are so fun!

That's all I've got for today.

Over and out.

No comments: