Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Happy Valentine's day, friends (all two of you....) In honor of Valentine's day I'm going to write a list of 10 things/people/places that I LOVE!
1. I love to run. There is a freedom I find when I'm deep in the zone, just me, the ipod and the trail.
2. I love my bed. Truth be told, my favorite part of the day is climbing in bed after a long day and knowing that I'll soon be able to slumber for 7-8 hours. Pathetic? Maybe. But I dont care.
3. I love Texas. Born, and raised a Texan. Always and forever.
4. I love the Fantastic Four. My three BFF's are my community, accountability, and truly the best friends I could ever ask for. There friendships mean the world to me.
5. I love peanut butter, breakfast tacos, and chips/salsa/guac. I could LIVE off these things and be content for the rest of my life.
6. I love quality time with people. It brings so much joy to my soul to spend time with people I love.
7. I love my family. Though they are 2000 miles away from me, I love my big ole Mexican family. I love that we speak two languages, laugh, and always have a good time.
8. I love greeting cards, snail mail, and thoughtful emails. Words of affirmation mean a lot to me.
9. I love eating out! It's true. Especially in good company, with my FAVORITE foodie: Lauren.
10. I love, love. God is love. I am able to love you deeply because of HIS great love for me.