Monday, November 17, 2008

I love countdowns...

I love seeing the number of days that I have left to something exciting in my life. Here's a list of my current favorites:

Trip to NYC!!!!!!! - 3 days
Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday besides my birthday)- 10 days
My 25th Birthday- 23 days
Last day of school for the semester- 32 days
Vacation to Mexico with my parents- 33 days
Christmas- 38 days!
Barrett's wedding!- 46 days!
Trip to North Africa with 10 AMAZING women- 73 days

Ok, that's all for now!!!!

What a great weekend I had. I got to meet the team I'm serving with this coming Jan/February. I got to watch Texas get another win this season, Hook'em!! I got to hang out with some old friends, and new friends on Saturday night and eat some delicious food. I got to get up at the crack of dawn to serve the children of the austin stone through kidstuff! I got to worship a God that I love bringing praise to. I got to eat a great dinner with my wonderful roommate, Laurin. I got to rest and enjoy all that the Lord has blessed me with. Here's to a great weekend... and a great week to come.

over and out.

No comments: