Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some great things going on...

1. I've gotten a TON of rest the past five or so days. The Lord is faithful to provide rest. I just gotta keep remembering this. I gotta slow down.
2. I got to put up my friend, Paik's, Christmas tree last Thursday!!! I love Christmas! i can't wait to get our tree up! We have the perfect window!
3. I got to celebrate my dear friend, Summer's 25th Birthday on Friday night! Yay cheese and wine, and catchphrase!!!!
4. I got to cheer on my HORNS in person on Saturday! It was so great to be back at the DKR stadium and sing Texas Fight about 50 times! And afterwards got to eat a delcious hamburger at my favorite on campus spot, Player's!
5. My parents came in town and bought me some stuff for my trip to NYC!!!!! :)
6. And the last, probabaly most EXCITING THING OF MY LIFE, is that I'm going here in JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Message me and I'll tell you why I'm going there and what I'll be doing. I'm so excited.

Christ is faithful to provide for His children. I'm blessed.

No comments: