Monday, April 13, 2009

A glimpse of Heaven...

Every Sunday during worship at the Austin Stone, I feel like I get a small glimpse of what Heaven will be like one day. A glimpse where every hand is raised and in awe of our precious, Savior, redeemer, and lover of our souls... Jesus. The way the spirit moves in those services is like nothing that I have ever experienced. Last night was just ridiculous. I opened my eyes at one point and every single arm around me was raised. It was beautiful. The love of Christ that's poured into my life overwhelms me. Last night I had one hand raised and one hand over my heart and my heart was racing. His grace and love overwhelm me to a point that is indescribable. I'm so thankful to be a part of a Church that lifts his name above All names. Yesterday's message was amazing, and the video after was like nothing I have ever seen. I've already we watched it this morning, and it brings me to tears each time.

I love Jesus, and what He's doing through His people at the Austin Stone. May we give Him the glory today and forevermore.

Please take a moment to watch this:

http://www.vimeo.com/4125092

He is Risen.

No comments: