Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My dear friend...


The Lord has really blessed me with a lot of good friends in my lifetime. One is pictured below. Her name is Tanya! She and I were pretty much instantly friends upon meeting in February of 2008, and have walked together through so much over the past 15 months. There have been many joyful times, and some sad times. I think we've both seen each other at our best, and our absolute worst. She's been a constant source of encouragement in my life, and I'm not sure what I would do without her advice. We are completely opposite, as she is a DIE hard aggie, and I bleed Burnt Orange, she's super girly, and I'm not, she could shop all day, while I'm content with finding exactly what I need :) But despite our differences, our common love of the Lord is what has made this friendship what it is today. I'm so thankful for many friends in my life, and I hope to post more about my great friends in the future.

No comments: