Wednesday, February 17, 2010

40 days of.... blogging?

So I know that during the next 40 days you are supposed to fast from something, but I'm going to try it the other way around. I'm going to try to blog everyday. (typically I would fast from soft drinks but since I don't drink them anymore that's not going to work) Notice I said try. I have no idea if I'll make it till Easter, but hey it's worth a shot. I'm typically online everyday anyway, so why not get my thoughts out there. I'm excited to share my struggles, my successes, and just some of the things that are going on in life. I should be more open about it anyway, and why not do it here where everyone can read it. This task might be easy at first because I've been wanting to blog about lots but been too lazy to actually do it. Hopefully I'll make this and afterward you will know a little more about the real me.

Here's to 40.