Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekends.

This post is going to be short. However, I just want to say how much I LOVE the weekend. No matter what I'm doing, where I'm going, or who I'm seeing, the weekend is just good for me. It gives me a chance to unwind from the week. It gives me a chance to REST (typically I sabbath on Sundays) and it gives my soul a chance to refuel for the coming week.

This weekend was a good one. My good friend, Camille, came in town. Our mutual friend (and my coworker) Alexia got married on Saturday at the Allen House. It was a really fun, small, outside, beautiful wedding. The weather was perfect, and it was so great to see my friend get married. I really like going to weddings. There is something just so cool about seeing believers get married, and pledge their life for each other. It's a beautiful thing. Maybe someday I'll get to experience that. Maybe!? :) Come on, God. (kidding).

On Friday night we went to one of my favorite restaurants in Austin, Blue Dahlia Bistro. Do yourself a favor and go there. I have never been disappointed in anything I've gotten. It's a cute, small little French Bistro on E. 11th. It's cozy, and has some great organic, fresh dishes. Try it!

We did other stuff, and saw other friends, but I'm tired of writing.

Until tomorrow.

Buenas Noches.

No comments: