Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love:


I got inspired to make a list of all the things I love ( in no particular order) :

Sunsets

Airplanes

Gap Jeans

New York City

Gold's Gym

The Texas Longhorns

Egypt

Sperry's

eating healthy

Marc Jacobs Purses

Scarves

my NorthFace Jacket

Nike Running Shoes

JESUS

Starbucks on a cold day

TV in HD

Reading Blogs

Skim Milk/Cereal

V-Necks

Gmail

The Austin Stone Community Church

Going home to see my parents

My bible

lunches with old friends

Memories from freshmen year at UTA

Sigma Phi Lambda

The Fantastic Four

Discipleship time with Christie Bonham

The Egypt Girls

Turkey burgers

Apostle's Church sermons

Brunch

working out

my red Jetta

grocery shopping in every isle

Austin, Texas

Blue Dahlia Bistro

Kidstuff at the ASCC

The Dominican Republic

laughing

cupcakes

Alamo Drafthouse

weddings

peanut m&m's

LOST!

the Middle East

my ipod touch

Whole Foods

maps

Caribbean ocean

Chanel perfume

Moonshine Bar & Grill

... and many others things/people/places.

No comments: