Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break!

Starts today after work!!!!!!!!!!!! So looking forward to having NINE days off from work. Nine days to do whatever the heck I want. I think one reason I'm really looking forward to this spring is because I was basically sick for the entire two weeks off of Christmas break. Not I can't move sick, but the sinus/sometimes fever/achey sick. I spent Christmas Day taking medicine, and I spent New Year's Eve feeling awful, and I spent the ENTIRE day of New Years day in my bed. That's when I watched LOST Season Five all day (no complaining about that) Here's to hoping my body will stay well for the next nine days.

Things I need/want to do:

1. FILE TAXES! I can't believe I haven't done this yet. I'm getting money back. Obviously I don't want it that bad or I would have already filed these.

2. READ! For fun. I'm currently in the process of reading FOUR books. I am ashamed. I hope to make a dent in at least a couple of them.

3. Get my inspection sticker (lame). I'm a week late, BUT I'm waiting to go to Brownwood because it only costs like 12 dollars there and here in Austin it's like 32. I'll save 20 bucks. I'm not a cheap person unless it comes to stuff like this. Who wants to spend 20 dollars if they don't have to.

4. Eat at my favorite restaurant in Brownwood, Steve's Market and Deli.

5. Go to Rachael Ray's SXSW Party next Saturday! yes, please. Last year it was SO fun.

6. SLEEP! Sleep in, take naps, relax.

7. Spend time with my family at home. The months of my time in Texas are flashing before my eyes (or so it seems) so I gotta spend as much time with fam as possible.

I'm sure there are more things but those are all I can think of for now.

Yay no work! Yay getting paid for not working! :)

Also, since I was five years old there has only been ONE year in which I did not have a spring break and that was in 2007 when I was working at the law firm. And if memory serves me correctly I actually winded up taking a couple days off that week too. I am also guaranteed spring break for the next two years since I'll be back in school. I hope you're jealous. Ha, just kidding.

Happy Almost Spring Break!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot to ask how great the concert was on Saturday night??